Friday, September 16, 2011

Add it to the List...

Ok, I don't know if I have menitoned that I am pretty much in love with anything that has to do with weddings. Well I am. Everything about them is just magical. Being single and not having actually been through the wedding process allows me all the freedom in the world to believe that the entire process IS actually magical! Please don't try to tell me otherwise. : ) MAGICAL. The end.

That being said, here is another addition to my future wedding list.


That lovely lettering is absolutely stunning. In addition to all things wedding, I also have an incredible love for typography so I feel this will be a necessity. Don't you?

With fall approaching, let's drool over these for a minute...





Ok, I'm done. Back to reality.
But if you want to keep dreaming visit her blog for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment