Friday, July 5, 2013

NEW Baby Quilts!

 First comes LOVE, then comes MARRIAGE, then comes...
the BABY with her new Baby Quilt!

I have been having so much fun making Wedding Quilts that 
I have decided to start offering Baby Quilts as well!

This will be my first baby quilt with many more to come. 
Don't worry, I will be offering a boy quilt soon! ;) 
This sweet quilt is custom made with love for that precious baby girl in your life! 
The cheerful colors in this quilt are sure be a loved by little girls and grown-up girls alike. :) 

The fabric is, of course, Moda Fabrics, which is only the 
BEST and the highest quality cotton. :) 

I will make this quilt especially for you with your favorite colors in mind for the child's name and the binding. I will machine piece your quilt and then applique the name down. Your quilt will then be professionally quilted with an overall heart and loop design(fourth picture shows quilting design). I will then bind the quilt by hand and it will be ready to come keep your little one warm for many, many years! 


The quilt is 45" x 60" which is Crib Size. 
---------------------------------------
Available in 3 color choices:
1. Marmalade w/ Aqua & Pink 
2. Marmalade w/ Aqua & Yellow
3. Scrumptious w/ Aqua & Red (Pre-Order January Delivery) 
--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment