Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend Project


I get excited every Friday just thinking of all the things I want to make over the weekend and then I can never seem to choose a project.

I am trying to decide between these 3 projects.

#1 A quilt for my mom that I have been working on for several months now. And Mother's Day is coming up! It is my first applique quilt and I am really excited to finish it for her! It is such a precious pattern by Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms. Love her blog by the way- check it out! I am developing a quick addiction to all of her patterns. Just not enough time in the day!

#2 An adorable Pom Pom Swag. I saw it on this website and I am in love. Isn't it so bright and cheery? We happen to sell the nifty Clover Pom Pom maker here at work so I have easy access to it. Plus it would be a super quick & easy project!


#3 A lap top cover. My poor little lap top has been crying out to me during the night that it too cold to go without a cover. We got this new product in at work that would be perfect for it called Soft and Stable. It was designed to replace batting and other stabilizers. It is supposed to be easy to sew, lightweight and maintain its shape well. We shall see!

Hmmm, which one will it be?

1 comment: