Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wedding Menu Chalkboards

I have had several requests for large wedding chalkboard menus 
so I have decided to add these to my Etsy shop. 

They can be customized however you like from actual menu items to fonts and details. 
As always, feel free to contact me with your ideas! 
I love customizing to make signs that will be unique to you and your wedding. 

This is the largest size Bar Menu at 24"x36". 
I can also adapt this into a smaller size if your menu isn't quite this extensive.

This is the smaller size Bar Menu which is available in 11"x14" or 16" x 20". 

This is the largest size Dinner Menu at 24"x36". 
I can adapt this into a smaller size as well. 

I am selling all of these menus without a frame but you can also order them with a frame if you like. 

I hope  you like them! 
Feel free to email me with any custom requests at sarahsayssew@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment